Monday, October 11, 2021

What is it?

Is it over or is it not

But sure you said goodbye my beloved.

There stood I not able to believe,

Like the breasts of a mother who just lost her child.

Full of milk and full of agony,

Full of knowledge that they won't be relieved

But still not able to believe.

 

There stood I not able to cry,

For fate's coldness.has frozen my tears

 

Gone away are you from my warm chest,

For you think I will hurt your dearests.

But all I longed was your presence,

Like the earth longs for sun in solstice.

 

I want a womb so vast to cry out my heart.

That it be able to hide all my tears.

I want a hug so close to my chest,

That I be able to bury all my fears.

 

I want your hands so soft n silk

That they be able to stroke my hairs gentle

So gentle that they can speak to my heart

A heart that so lost in the dark

A heart that sunk in the deepest grief.

 

I want you to kiss my teary eyes

A kiss that makes the sun high and shine

And sweep away shadows of my deepest pain

 

I know all these are mere dreams,

The dreams I never going to see

For that you have gone far way

So far so far that you wont come back.

 

But oh my beloved,

 

I will love you till my death

And I will remember you even in my last breath.

 

When I die I will be taken to a grave,

A grave which will relieve all my woe.

Then I will love you till my bones wilt

Then into the earth I will be melt.

 

I will ride then the horse of the wind,

So long so long till I reach you in the end.

 

Then will I bloom to a rose

 

So red so red  like colored with my blood

 

Next dawn you will see many roses bloomed,

But only one with the smell of your beloved

 

Then I will sway until you look

And I will sway until I break..

 

Then you will come and pick me from my  grave

And I will think how sweet is my death

 

Then you will take me

And stroke me with your hands

Then you will keep me closer to your heart.

 

Then you will kiss me with those sweet lips of yours,

But you will never know why it feels so close

For the flowers cant speak and lips can't smell

 

Then I will die on your hands

For I wanted nothing but just this moment

 

Then I lie on your hand

Bloodless and pure in white

For I am purified with that kiss of yours

 

Farewell farewell my beloved

Till we meet in the gardens of the lord

 

It was not over then my dear

But it is now my dearest dear

 

No comments: